It is not the end of the world if some blood spills on your beloved carpet. These are some steps on how to get rid of the terrible blood stain.
- The first step is to act quick. The longer the blood stay in the carpet the harder it will be to get rid of, so get some water and soap and lets get rid of this stain.
- In this scenario we are going to use cold water instead of hot. Cold water works best and it will help you make sure that the stain does not do permanent damage.
- Grab the spray bottle and add about 2 teaspoons of liquid dish detergent to a full bottle of cold water and spray it on the blood stain. Spray it real good so the stain can drown in the formula. Afterwards you are going to grab the paper towel or the rug and apply a lot of pressure. Put a bit more cold water and repeat the process this should cause the stain to disappear.
- Oxiclean is one of the best products that we recommend to use. This carpet cleaner is very strong. Even though it says to use with warm water, you are going to want to use cold water.
- Patience is key. These are very good ways to get rid of any blood stains. Remember the most important is to act quickly. Now if you are going to clean another person’s blood is very important to use gloves.
Coffee stains are bad news. These bad boys can make a new carpet look real old very quick. It will make the carpet adopt a brownish-yellowish look that anyone coming into your home will see. Put a rag or paper towels on top of it right away and apply some pressure.
- The first task is to make sure the spot is dry. To make sure that the stains does not spread it would be a smart idea to use multiple tools to dry the spot.
- We will start off by using the water, vinegar, and dish soap method.
- We recommend that you visit your local grocery store and see if they have a specific carpet cleaners’ product for coffee stain. Remember to always pour just a little bit to test it and make sure that it does not affect the carpet even more.
- Depending on what type of carpet you have at home, you can actually mix water and bleach to get rid of the stain. Mix in mostly water and a bit of bleach. Do not be scared to spray that ugly stain, put pressure with a clean rag, add some warm water, and repeat this cycle until the stain is no longer visible.